Life seems to keep moving faster and faster and people today are bogged down and overwhelmed with their affairs. Whether caring for your family, your parents, or relatives, this often translates into work you never asked for but feel obligated to perform. The burden of paperwork seems never ending and time is limited.
Consider some of the classic reasons why clients call us:
- More often than not, someone is in crisis, such as a threatened eviction or utility cut-off, all because someone’s financial commitments haven’t been satisfied.
- They get a notice from the Internal Revenue Service about something not being paid and they have no idea what it means or what’s wrong.
- The mail never seems to stop coming and it is taking forever to get through all of the paperwork.
- The death of a significant other who was handling all of the finances and now it’s the spouse’s problem for the first time in their lives.
- Paperwork from unpaid medical bills piles up and goes unattended, resulting in notices from creditors
- They are being threatened to be placed in a nursing home because they cannot keep up on their finances
We come in, provide an assessment of what needs to be done and then perform it. We can facilitate or perform bill paying and paperwork administration and management, maintain bank accounts, track spending and mail, handle payroll, prepare tax returns and so much more.
It doesn’t matter if it’s for you, your aging parents, or your business. It doesn’t matter if it’s one type of service you need. It’s highly automated, and easily integrated and best of all, checks and balances are built into the equation from Day One.