Paying-bills on time, keeping track of all the expenses, going through the mail and keeping track of important papers is a stressful and never ending task of daily living for all of us. Avoiding financial problems may not seem difficult when you are young and have good eyesight and a great memory.
However, as we age, keeping this complicated process straight can be a time daunting, overwhelming and never ending challenge. This is more than just an issue of paying bills. It’s a preoccupation that no one likes, whether it’s keeping the checkbook balanced, forgetting to pay a bill or paying a bill that should not be paid.
Are you caregiver to a family member, an elderly person or a person with a disability that wants to remain in control of your finances and continue paying-bills on your own? Are you experiencing some difficulty with loss of vision, some loss of short-term or long-term memory, or suffer from a condition that prevents you from holding a pen?
A bill-paying service will work with you to set up a system that specifically addresses your needs (and those of your family) to ensure it works best for your specific needs and circumstances. Consider for a moment some of the issues we address:
- Does the mail need to rerouted out of the home?
- Does the person insist on signing their checks or looking for alternatives?
- Is there an aide or other household assistance on-site which causes you concern about financial abuse and confidentiality?
- Do immediate family members reside some distance away from the home?
- Is reporting of financial status and obligations important to concerned family members?
- Are taxes and other considerations factored into this process?
- Are home visits necessary?
- Does this process fall under court oversight and examination?
We offer a highly customizable Bill Paying Service specifically designed to address all of these questions, and many more not even mentioned. Each solution is specifically tailored to the needs and requirements of each family and personal situation. Our objective is to ensure that the client maintains their pride and dignity with our service. We give you as much or as little control as you want and we offer considerations and options that no one else can.
Gone are the late payment fees, interest and finance charges, insufficient funds charges, and a slew of other fees associated with a process that is not working. From orderly records and files, to electronic reporting to families and courts and preparation of tax returns, our process is designed to do it all.